Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bull Jizz



My jizz-affair with 850 the Buzz began on early morning drives to work listening to Imus and was bookended on the way home with Adam Gold on the G-Spot. Now 850 has expanded with a sister station 620 the bull. In the morning I now listen to the mojo, skipping the imus for local celebrities like the bad-assador, Tony Riggsbee. Though I listen, I don't call. I refuse to say, "first time, long time." The only thing that makes this jizz bittersweet is their affiliation with Duke, though I do experience a bit schadenfreude when they broadcast blue devils football on both channels. Oh it hurts so good!

3 comments:

christinamerge said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
christinamerge said...

Yeah! The Mojo & Bad-Assador got DOUBLE Jizz!

http://tinyurl.com/ydn3g8

ThomasLemaster said...

As a creature of habit, the scope, range, and frequency of my jizz is narrow, short, and low respectively.