Monday, October 08, 2007

Friends and lovers,
Noodle D has got some jizz to talk about. I think I might even blow my load not 1, not 2, but 3 times today.
So if Pukey B can jizz about some australians, I think I can jizz about this handsome fellow.





Mr. Bill Callahan played to a very excited crowd in Los Angeles for nearly 2 hours! And his crazy leg dances make one wonder if he himself may just be on the verge of a jizz himself! The New Album is a golden piece of the new Americana but I nearly spooied myself when he played 'River Guard' and then it really did run down my leg..... when he played 'Cold Blooded Old Times'.

Mr. Callahan, I salute you.
Skeet skeet!



Next Jizz:
Remember these old things?


Old, smelly, full of people's unwashed hand spunk and goo, but fun as hell!
Bring extra socks kids!
I haven't rollerskated since I was barely a wet spot myself. There was the dice game, the worst hot dog I've ever had, a slurpee, and of course the Hokey Pokey! I had so much fun my mess had to be contained - as to prevent slipping, of course. Whether you 8 or 80, blind, crippled, or crazy - you too can jizz on the rink.


Final jizz:
Noodle has been watching a lot of Utube lately.
Try this for me: Type in the word "Shredding" and you may just come up with something like this...



I really haven't decided if this should be a reverse jizz or not. I mean, these licks are Scalding but for god sakes, two guitars? Seriously, if what happens at about 4:40 doesn't make some sort of liquid come out of your pants...watch it again.
There are hundreds upon hundreds of dudes spreading their finger tapping dirtiness around.
This stuff is ridiculous and may be a violation of homeland security, or atleast guilty of lude and jizzy behavior.

Goodbye for now and jizz well.
Skeet skeet!
Noodle

No comments: