Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Golden Globes: The Jizz-ies!



Last night, Pukey B and I watched the Golden Globes. Here is how I would award the "Jizz-ies!"

Jizz-ies:
Meryl Streep - she is so beautiful and sweet, I want her to be my best friend!
Hugh Laurie - Jizz, Dr. House with the British Accent and the unbearable cuteness. JIZZ!
Ugly Betty - The little show that could! I'm a latecomer to the Ugly Betty party, but am now into it thanks to "The Betty Bowl" on Oxygen and my Epic hangover on New Year's Day.



Reverse Jizz-ies:
Angelina & Brad - I am so tired of them and their smug, fat, smug faces! Seriously! UGH! I screamed at the tv everytime they were on. We must not forget that Angelina is a man-snatching ho! And Brad turns every woman he dates into "smug, beautiful one who must not be touched." Jen is just starting to shake off the curse!
Jennifer Hudson - I'm sure she is very talented. I haven't seen Dreamgirls, but I still think she needed to just say thank you and sit down. We know it was a big dream to get from American Idol to the Golden Globes. We KNOW. We are happy you are confident now. SIT DOWN!
Boring clothes - Seriously. There are a ton of pretty colors in the world that aren't white, silver, and black. Spread out girls! Look at Reese - all strong in yellow & Dr. Torres - fierce in RED! Be ugly, be crazy, just be interesting!






SAG awards next week! Oscars coming soon!

No comments: