Thursday, October 19, 2006

Prject Runway

Alright, so I want to take a moment to make our first negative Jizz. I want to spray scaulding, acidic, and receding hairline jizz all over Jeffrey. I think he's an asshole. May he wear pleated pants and orthopedic shoes.


Just look at this Silver Lake piece of style trash. He should not have won. As my only connection to reality tv, besides my aunt making me vote for dancing with the stars (which I want to leave jizz burns on too), I have to say I'm very dissapointed in you Heidi Klum and Co. I was counting on you to vote in my future play-wife, Laura. Shame on you.
Skeet skeet skeet skeet!!

3 comments:

Alicia K. said...

I was secrelty rooting for Uli the whole time--imagine how intense it was when she made it to the final two! And then lost to that douchebag!

I totally would wear clothes by Uli. They look pretty and comfortable. I only liked one piece of Jeffrey's whole collection.

christinamerge said...

Boo, indeed! Neck-toos should not be rewarded!

Alicia K. said...

Nor should the grown-out-mohawk-mullet 'do.